Two new stories from me this week. I had a surprise inspiration to continue “New Neighbors”, which I’d always meant to come back to, and I like the way it turned out as Jimmy deals with his connection with Connor and Kevin and how it isn’t all about his abilities. Plus there’s a new story, “Against Protocol”, that works nicely as a B-side. Plus there are a number of interesting stories this week, with a lot of variety in plot, character, and type of change or enhancement. I hope you like, and please make sure to comment on and upvote stories you enjoy so the authors how what works.
Speaking of which, I’ve been thinking about the star ratings lately. The original purpose was to help sort stories so that ones that are exceptional get marked that way by reader votes, and that’s pretty much how it works. But what’s giving me pause is the way the star voting allows for stories being dissed, rather than not being recommended, and I’m wondering if that’s the best way to treat stories and their writers while helping bring good stories to the attention of readers who are looking for them. A single one-star vote can undermine several four- and five-star votes.
One alternative is to institute a thumbs-up voting system instead, which is used on a number of sites (Not Always Right is one of the sites that got me thinking of it). If a reader wanted to recommend a story, they’d give it a thumbs up, and stories would be listed with their recommendation count as well as their page views. (If I did this, I’d convert the star ratings to thumbs up on a sliding scale by number of stars.)
I’m still of two minds about this—there are downsides both ways. If the star rating system is used as intended, it can be valuable in tiering the stories; is that what we want to do? What do you think? I’ve set up polls on Twitter and on Patreon for you guys to chime in, and please add a comment too about whether you think the voting system is worth changing and why.
Next update is 7 December. If you’re in the States or affiliated lands, have a great holiday, and in the meantime, thanks for visiting and enjoy the site.
This week’s stuff:
- Against protocol by BRK CGrow Dig Cock Cum XArm XLimb MGrow The mods they give to MetaMorph’s in-house scientists to beta-test are supposed to wear off after two weeks, but Jackson’s mods are inexplicably persistent—and they’re starting to pile up.
- New neighbors, Part 2 by BRK Dad Cock XCock Things escalate with Connor and Kevin, the two lovers being eager to show the double-endowed Jimmy just how good it can be with two guys working to bring him pleasure.
- Alone at home by BigLutris and Daenotis Andr Det Self When a humaniform android becomes aroused during a morning reverie, he might have more options to bring himself relief than ordinary folks.
- Are you sure, Parts 1-5 by Dream Big Bi CGrow Taller Het Balls Cock Cum Musc MGrow Race Self Grow Suddenly awash with money, Bill takes the plunge and follows the stories of secretly augmented men and women to a remote lab where they promise to fix everything he doesn’t like about his body.
- Dog and Pony Show: Waking up by Musiker Fur CGrow Dom Cock 2Anim Musc MGrow Series Max wakes up and explores his new body after having been transformed into a hugely muscular, well-hung dog-man. To pay for his transformation, he has sold himself to be a slave and a permanent exhibit in an adults-only zoo where he will perform shows—and have lots of sex—for the entertainment of visitors to the park. In this chapter, he is also re-introduced to the man who will be his Master for the rest of his life.
- Hollyville, Part 3 by Tereshky CGrow Horror Balls Cock Musc MGrow Grow Tf Sam and Dike get closer to the heart of Hollyville’s inexplicable monster infestation as they track the youth, Adam, to his latest home.
- Knot your average wolf by Bryan Hum Tf Were Two friends take a shortcut home but are interrupted by a ferocious beast. Brandon is face to face with the wolf and has to take something home with him that will change his life forever.
- Made in the city by Daenotis Det In his third week at University, freshman Jackson is living in the dorms and has his first encounter with a Detachable Man. They don’t make them like this in the country.
- Muscle daddy, Part 2 by bulgeCanon and Astromuscle Cock Musc MGrow Tommy arrives at Mark’s house, and soon has an unexpected encounter with Mark’s gigantically muscled dad.
- Quite the party, Part 3 by Josh Dugan Alcohol Cent Hallow Cock Llegs XArm XCock XLeg XLimb Musc Naga Rep 6Legs WFoot Series Ivan drunkenly tries to put his many selves back together, but he’s only… partially successful.
- Sometimes drugs offer more than a high, Part 5 by Tereshky Addict Belly CGrow CumInf HyCock Cum Immob Musc MGrow Nonc Self Grow Tony thinks he can finally put Blake in his place, only to have the tables turned on him. But Tony has one last truck up his sleeve.
- Target practice by Cris Kane Mental Musc MGrow Nonc Rep Tf Twins Jake and Mark spot a pedestrian who would make a nice addition to the frat.
- Untamable by ZeroZeroNull CGrow 2Anim Scent MGrow Self Grow A very drunk guy gets back home after his birthday party only to find a strange gift waiting for him…
Posted: 23 November 2019