Welcome to Metabods, currently home to 884 stories by 316 authors. Here's what's happening.
- (07/05/2014) "Werewolf High" by Brian Ramirez Kyle, Parts 1-2 (Twins/Rep/Mus/ML/MC/HyC/HC/Gro) (Author page). The star of a teen werewolf show has a nagging sense that something weird is happening to the show's extremely muscular, hung, and horny cast and crew, but he can't quite put his finger on what it is.
- (07/05/2014) "Shift" by NBCK99 (Mus/HC) (Author page). At first there were only a few of those abnormally tall, wildly muscular, huge-cocked, boner-inducing half-naked guys, encountered here and there on a train, in a mall, a demigod amidst the chaff. That was at first.
- (07/05/2014) "Geno-type" by Ziel, Parts 18-19 (HyC/HC) (Author page). Tyler and Jake's hypercocks reach a truly ridiculous room-filling size, making Sam's smaller hypercock look puny by comparison; but, uh... none of them seems to mind much at all.
- (07/05/2014) "Not just imagination" by DarkDjin, Part 2 (Mus/HC) (Author page). After unintentionally growing his dad and his friends with just the potency of his vivid imagination, Jampson, still not quite in control of what he can do, ends up literally reshaping his encounter with some bullies.
- (07/05/2014) "Centurion of light" by Ravine Mountain, Part 4 (Twins/NC/Mus/MA/HyC/HC/Gro/Fan/Cum) (Author page). The knot of god-gifted Roman soldiers, pausing in their demon hunt at Londinium, decide to have specially powerful weapons made using their magical seed; in doing so they encounter a burly young blacksmith's slave who might make a perfect recruit.
- (07/05/2014) "Uncontrolled changes" by Blackjacket, Part 2 (Forced/Mus/HC) (Author page). Andrew continues to be at the mercy of his own body, which ruthlessly forces changes on him regardless of the pain they cause.
- (07/02/2014) "Fantastic island" by FanTCMan (Forced/Mus/HyC/HC) (Author page). Gene's island vacation takes a sudden twist when he meets a handsome stranger and has a drink with him, only to wake up blearily to encounter the man's muscle giant fuck toy... and his own body is feeling very strange...
- (07/02/2014) "Family values" by FanTCMan (Mus/HC/H/Bro) (Author page). Visiting his brothers in California leads to surprise after surprise, starting with their being much bigger than they had been before...
- (07/02/2014) "I think, therefore I am" by LeatherGryphon (Mus/HC) (Author page). Lance's telepathic DNA-rewriting equipment opens up incredible new possibilities, but he and Dale need to test it patiently. Only, who could be that patient?
- (07/02/2014) "The minotaur equation" by LeatherGryphon (Mus/HC/Fur) (Author page). After Dale rewrites his DNA to become a hugely muscled, hugely hung minotaur, he discovers he hadn't thought through his transformation.
- (07/02/2014) "Tough boy" by John Bowling (Mus/HyC) (Author page). Kerry's coach pushes the cocky teen to get bigger—then, with the help of a growth serum, joins him in becoming bigger than Kerry had ever thought possible.
- (07/02/2014) "The serum" by Unknown (HC/Gro) (Author page). Once you develop a serum for extreme muscle growth you have to test it, right? Except the only volunteer subject may be a little too eager...
- (07/02/2014) "Experiment in fantasy" by Unknown (Mus/HyC/Gro) (Author page). An bland advertisement about subjects for a muscle development story turns out to be an invitation to see just how big he can grow.
- (07/02/2014) "The landing" by C.W.P. (Aliens/HC) (Author page). Mulling the pointlessness of his life on a vacation to Alaska, Chris is thrilled to encounter a pair of extremely well endowed aliens.
- (07/02/2014) "Voodoo mama" by NCStudBoy (Mus/HC) (Author page). Spring break in New Orleans—as everyone knows, a sure-fire recipe for strange encounters and voodoo muscle growth.
- (07/02/2014) "Worship" by Unknown (Mus/HC) (Author page). Working out late at night, a well-built guy watches a musclegod work out, then gets invited to take a much closer look.
- (07/02/2014) "The dream" by ManInMi6 (Mus/HC) (Author page). Dave had always dreamt of being able to grow like the Hulk, ripping through his clothes. Then he had a dream where he got his wish. Only‚...was it a dream?
- Star ratings! Read more. Update: Stories are now listed by ratings on this page.
- Commenting! Read more.
- New MetabodsUpdate blog, plus new RSS feed and subscriptions (see below).
- How to Get Updates: News page. Twitter feed. Facebook page. New RSS feed. MetabodsUpdate blog. Get updates by email.
- List of tags. Explanation of story codes. Think of the category tags as advisory notices. If they indicate content you're not interested in, don't read the story!
- Help defray our costs by supporting the site. Thanks to beloved contributors!
- Questions? See the FAQ.
Feedback, Suggestions, and Submissions (Please!)
I love getting feedback on existing stories, suggestions for new stories, and submissions of your stories. Here are some of the ways to reach me: Suggestions and requests page, where you can leave a comment with your own suggestions. Contact form to send ideas, story submissions, problems, and other feedback. PM me in the Metabods forums. Message me on Twitter and Facebook. Chat me via AIM (username: metabods2) and YIM (username: metabods).
Elsewhere on the Web
- Tumblr: I curate a few Tumblr pages: Boytaurs, Guys with Extras, Guys with Morphed Cocks, Guys with Morphed Muscles, and Gay Triple Kisses.
- My profile page at the Metabods Forum.
- Profile pages on other sites: DeviantArt. FurAffinity. Evolution Forum. TF-Spot. Patreon.
- Got a site you like to visit that you think I'd like an invite to? Let me know.
Most Viewed Stories
For the whole list, see the complete page view rankings.
Find your favorite stories and rate them! Stories are listed by weighted average combining average rating with total votes for each story. Mouse over the star ratings for details. Votes for categories and other nonstory pages have been excluded.
Since newer stories have gotten extra visibility on the front page and news feeds, stories with identical rankings are listed by age, oldest first, to aid discovery of classic titles.
Remember, please do not downrate a story solely because you're not a fan of the category. A story that fans of a particular category might like shouldn't get a misleadingly low rating because that category isn't what you're into. Comments and votes are about most of all about feedback and interaction between authors and their audiences.
Total number of story-related votes: 1242. Stories voted on: 440.
For the whole list, see complete list of story rankings.